IdeaPaintTM HOME 40 SQ FT Kit - White | From Office Space To Play Space And Everywhere In Between - Open a can of awesomeness!
LONG LIVE YOUR WRITABLE SURFACES.- IdeaPaint gives you the space you need to think, create, and collaborate. It works like a dream when you treat it well. Follow these simple tips to keep your dry erase surfaces happy & performing their best.
APPLY: IdeaPant Home can be directly applied to any smooth latex-type surface. PREP and PRIME steps are recommended when applying IdeaPaintTM over (a) new dry wall surface, (b) changing the color of the surface, or (c) applying over a non-latex coated surface. DO NOT INSTALL IdeaPaint HOME AT TEMPERATURES BELOW 45 DEGREES F
CLEAN: AVOID BUILD-UP OVER TIME & EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR IDEAPAINT SURFACES. Use our Cleaner Spray & Microfiber Cleaning Cloths. Keep them handy and use them often. Never use non-dry erase cleaners like Windex or Clorox-we've seen what happens when people go rogue (it's not pretty).
• Accidentally use permanent marker? Cover over the stain with black dry erase ink, then use IdeaPaint Cleaner and a Microfiber Cleaning Cloth to remove mark.
• Ideas just won't stick? We don't recommend using tape on IdeaPaint surfaces, but our magnetic solutions might do the trick.
IMPORTANT INSTALL TIPS:
• Measure space to be painted. Height x Width = Square Footage
• IdeaPaint Kits are specifically formulated to provide coverage up to the indicated sizes. DO NOT STRETCH PAINT. Attempts to increase coverage area may result in reduced product performance
• IdeaPaintTM dries quickly. Use wet-on-wet technique and apply IdeaPaint in sections, each 5-ft wide by the entire height
• IdeaPaint can be initially be written on 7 days after application
• IdeaPaint surfaces continue to cure over time. Writing and erasing performance will continuously improve through the curing period