Grassello (fine) Authentic Venetian Plaster (Blue tone colors - Page 11 of 22 pages). Using authentic plaster from Italy is the ultimate finish. (FirmoLux Venetian Plaster)
Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Grassello (fine) Authentic Venetian Plaster (Blue tone colors - Page 11 of 22 pages). Using authentic plaster from Italy is the ultimate finish. (FirmoLux Venetian Plaster) by Grassello (Grassello di Calce Veneziano) at JC Water Colors. MPN: GL20KG-SW6507. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Green Building Product is an authentic all-natural Italian lime plaster imported directly from Italy. Made from a mixture of ground minerals
This Green Building Product is an authentic all-natural Italian lime plaster imported directly from Italy. Made from a mixture of ground minerals that include lime, marble, and other minerals as well as organic binders and resins. This product is developed to meet the needs for modern finishes. It absorbs color pigment and allows for different effects including maximum transparency. It is totally in a class of its own. When used as a traditional lime plaster, its beauty is its ability to have maximum translucency to allow to see colors and product under it. The granular size of these particles range from 75-100 (microns) and as a result, will provide a smooth or very glossy shiny surface if burnished and desired. Grassello is often the choice for the effect of Stucco Veneziano. When used on interiors surfaces Grassello can easily be used as the final finish and often is used in conjunction with any of our Marmorino products. Grassello offers a large selection of creative possibilities. The base of this product is hydrated magnesium quality slacked lime. Grassello offers high transparency and once applied will show moderate to heavy variations or shades of color depending on color and techniques. Grassello is applied directly onto any surface but is designed for smooth surfaces. We suggest our products are always applied to a surface that has been properly prepared with a primer. FirmoLux suggests using our MicroPrimer found on Amazon (search FirmoLux MicroPrimer). It is often applied in 2-3 coats for best results. This product once applied will perform and continue to improve over time. We suggest an application of wax or sealer depending on the location of plaster. FirmoLux carries a complete line of waxes and sealers for almost any situation. For more information or technical data, please call 941.366.5550 or visit our company website.
Features & Highlights
- Our "authentic" all-natural Italian Venetian Plaster has been in production for 100+ years. Sample color swatches shown are just an example of color and are not actual samples. We have the largest collection of plaster colors on Amazon. To see ALL the products that we sell including 450 more colors, search "FirmoLux" on Amazon. Custom colors? Contact us.
- Our plasters come ready to be applied to your walls in the color that you choose. No worries of mixing water with powders and getting formulations wrong.
- Our plaster primarily consists of magnesium quality micro-filtered dolomite lime (from the Italian alps). Also included are marble granules, quartz minerals and other natural elements. Additional organic additives and natural resins are included to help improve in the technical and application aspect of the product. Our plasters are sold world-wide and used on some of the most prestigious properties.
- Clean, green and hypo-allergenic, the walls breath leaving a healthy toxic free living or work environment which prevents the growth of mold and mildew. Over time, the surface begins to carbonate bringing the plaster back to its natural condition which is limestone and marble.
- Grassello coverage: 100 sq ft needs 3kg for 1 coat, 7kg for 3 coats. (1-Qt is 1kg, 1-Gal is 4kg, 2-Gal is 8kg, 3-Gal is 12kg, 5-Gal is 20kg.)
|Brand:||Grassello (Grassello di Calce Veneziano)|
|Color:||SW6507 Resolute Blue|
|Item Weight:||47 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||47 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 13 x 13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Grassello (Grassello di Calce Veneziano), contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Grassello (Grassello di Calce Veneziano)
mpn: GL08KG-BM2120-60, ean: 7110035800667,
This Green Building Product is an authentic all-natural Italian lime plaster imported directly from Italy. Made from a mixture of ground minerals that include lime, marble, and other minerals as well as organic binders and resins. This product is dev...
mpn: G1100, ean: 0612677711051,
Grace Art Gouache Paint Set Offers 24 Vibrant Colors in Tubes of 100 ML, The Selection of Colors Includes: White, Lemon Yellow, Grey, Medium Yellow, Orange Yellow, Orange red, Brilliant Red, Dark Green, Crimson, Violet, Blue Lake, Flesh Tint, Ultrama...
By Le Belle Mura
mpn: unknown, ean: 8021636031468,
A classic polished finish for contemporary or Old World charm. Stucco Veneziano is a "Venetian Type Plaster" most often characterized by it's smooth, polished, and textured finish.
Surface preparation: Recommended to be applied ov...
By Final Coat
mpn: SPFCSG-6, ean: 0730656170894,
Final Coat is ideal for craft and decorative painting purposes as well as home improvement, with none of the drawbacks of traditional varnishes. Final Coat can virtually be applied to any surface to protect your art work! Use it as a refresher for pr...
GUARANTEED - PREMIUM, NATURAL, AUTHENTIC and BEAUTIFUL Lime Plaster Products. The ultimate replacement for paint. You can tint our products with universal colorants or with the same colorants used to tint latex paint. Vasari Plaster manufactures the ...
mpn: LandscapeSets, ean: 0730656170009,
These 14 Bob Ross landscape oil paint colors are specially formulated to have a stiff, but smooth consistency that is necessary when using Bob's wet-on-wet oil painting technique. These pigment rich oil colors yield an endless number of natural colo...