- Carefully observe the number of the individual pieces on the original drawing board. And then select the corresponding number of pigments in the paint with a brush.
-There is a number label on each pigment strip , so you can just match the number.
- Because the number of colors in the painting process, we recommend that you first complete a color, and then fill the second color, and gradually draw.
- Our pigments are acrylic paint, with a certain coverage, even if you fill the wrong color, you can also cover the correction.
- There are doubts in the drawing process can refer to the picture of the original painting.
Pigment use and related precautions:
- The pigment contains a certain amount of water, usually when not in use, please be sure to cover the lid to avoid loss of water caused by paint dry.
- If you find the paint dry, you can drop a few drops of water into it and stir it without affecting the normal use.
- If you happen to have the paint on your clothe, please wash it immediately.
-1 pcs pre-printed textured art canvas (without framed)
-1 set acrylic paints
-1 set brushes(include 3pcs)
-Accessories: paper packaging + hook + number drawing + renderings
-Wash the brush when you finish every day or change colors.
-We provide enough paint to use, do not waste in the case of paint shortage.
-The figures on the canvas may not be completely covered, hope you do not mind.