Series 5040 uses the same 5 diameter design and philosophy behind the series 5080 ultimate wash but utilizes a slightly and stiffer longer fiber to give it extra strength and stiffness while still retaining a smooth, strokeless finish. An outstanding top of the line brush for oil, acrylic, water-mixable oils, priming and varnish. Great for washes in watercolor and fluid acrylic, and for gessoing. Available in sizes from 20mm to 300mm wide.
Features & Highlights
- 5 diameter construction perfected for washes in watercolor and fluid acrylic
- Like series 5080 ultimate wash but utilizes a slightly and stiffer longer fiber to give it extra strength and stiffness while still retaining a smooth, strokeless finish
- An outstanding top of the line brush for oil, acrylic, water-mixable oils, priming and of course, varnish
- Great for large area work in all watercolor, oil and acrylic Leaves no brush marks
- Certified green manufacturing with sustainable wood handles; handmade in germany at our family owned factory since 1890
|Manufacturer:||Gregory Daniels Fine Arts|
|Brand:||da Vinci Brushes|
|Publisher:||Gregory Daniels Fine Arts|
|Studio:||Gregory Daniels Fine Arts|
|Item Weight:||0.14 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.09 x 9.45 x 9.45 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.1 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by da Vinci Brushes, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 27526, ean: 0018376022977,
Golden synthetic brushes with seamless ferrules and lacquered wood handles. Perfect for applying ceramic glazes, watercolor washes and oil or acrylic painting. Set includes 1 each of size 1/4", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" flats....
By da Vinci Brushes
mpn: 5080-200, ean: 4017505115203,
Cosmotop spin holds more water than any other synthetic, a blend of 5 different diameters of extra smooth fiber ensures the highest color-absorption of any synthetic brush. Thicker fibers placed on the outside work with thinner fibers in the middle t...