The original Black Sable Oil brush. Highest quality Russian Black Sable is slightly stiffer and more rugged than Red Sable hair allowing for bristle-like strokes, only smoother without marking the paint layers. Excellent for delicate blending and smoothing out ridges; it's a favorite with portrait and realist painters. Black Sable is a great value compared to Kolinsky Red Sable hair, especially in large sizes. Not overly soft like many of our less expensive competitors, a very famous brush from da Vinci. Made in Germany.
Features & Highlights
- Highest quality russian black sable is slightly stiffer and more rugged than red sable hair
- Allows for bristle-like strokes only smoother without marking the paint layers
- Excellent for delicate blending and smoothing out ridges makes it a favorite with portrait and realist painters
- Great color-carrying capacity with the ability to move large amounts of paint Double Thick
- Black sable is a great value compared to kolinsky red sable hair, especially in large sizes
|Manufacturer:||Gregory Daniels Fine Arts|
|Brand:||da Vinci Brushes|
|Publisher:||Gregory Daniels Fine Arts|
|Studio:||Gregory Daniels Fine Arts|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.89 x 12.8 x 12.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.5 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by da Vinci Brushes, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.