42g/1.5oz"Violet" Mica Powder Pigment (Epoxy,Resin,Soap,Plastidip) Black Diamond Pigments
Huge Savings Item! Save 12% on the 42g/1.5oz''Violet'' Mica Powder Pigment (Epoxy,Resin,Soap,Plastidip) Black Diamond Pigments by BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS at JC Water Colors. MPN: V1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Each container has 1.5oz (42grams) of Pure Dry Powder Pigment by weight. 💎 MICA pearl pigments have been around for centuries and are made
Each container has 1.5oz (42grams) of Pure Dry Powder Pigment by weight.
💎 MICA pearl pigments have been around for centuries and are made from mica and earth pigments. Their NON-TOXIC characteristics, animal friendliness, irritant and stain free, while being gentle and safe to your skin. The mica powders are chemically colored for light fastness. Pearlescent, Iridescent colors are transparent pigments allowing light to reflect and refract to create depth and pearlized effects.
💎 Use approx 1-2 tsp of pigment per 1lb of soap. Hot process 1/4-1/2 per 1lb of soap
💎 ALL of our pigments are 100% VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE
💎 Please see specific notes on each color listed for Use & Applications as well as end product suitability.
💎 Purchasers should, by their own tests and evaluations, determine suitability of such products for their specific use.
💎 Our colorants are sold by weight, not volume. We package our pigment in 5gram packs, 1.5oz and 4.5oz sizes.
💎 Photos shown are as accurate as possible. However, due to variations in viewer monitor - settings, colors may vary from actual items.
💎 Inorganic Pigment - Stable in water and solvent base systems (Epoxy, Plastidip, Haloefx, Nail Polish, Paint......)
💎 The color shown on the listing,website, brochure or any marketing materials may not be exact due to monitor/printing process limitations. Each person sees color a little differently please contact us if you have any questions about the color before purchase.
💎 +++Pigment is sold by WEIGHT and NOT by volume like some other retailers. We want you to receive the true amount of pigment you need.
Features & Highlights
- 💎 Non-toxic Mica Powdered Pigment - VIOLET is a vibrant color that looks as incredible in person as it does in the photos.
- 💎 42g/1.5oz (10-60 Microns) NON-TOXIC Highest Quality Mica, Titanium Dioxide - (1.5oz by weight) - FDA approved for cosmetic use. 1g of pigment per 1oz of epoxy. 25-50g of pigment per gallon of peelable paint. Please see pigment portion guide for help. (Melting point 1200-1800°F) (pH : 6.0-9.0 4% H2O) BEST IF ADDED TO A CLEAR BASE FOR TRUE COLOR
- 💎 Please search for Black Diamond Pigments for all of our other colors available on Amazon. Please contact us if you have any questions about the color before purchase. We pride ourselves with having the LOWEST PRICES, HIGHEST QUALITY and UNIQUE COLORS. We will beat ANYONES prices on the same product/quantity!
- 💎 Clear SLIME can be transformed into truly unique slime by adding just a small amount of pigment. Place the pigment in the center of the slime and slowly fold the clear slime over onto the pigment repeatedly until the pigment is dispersed thoroughly in the slime. Here at BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS we are leading the industry in quality and customer service.
- 💎 (Use for 😀 plastics 😋 slime 😎 epoxy 💅🏼 nail polish 💕 automotive paint 💖 lacquer 😍 soap 😋 resins 🤗 fiberglass 😜 bath bombs 😲 lip stick 😱 lip balm 😳 latex 🤓 rubber 😇 screen printing 😻 candle making 🙉 cosmetics 🤠 blush 😲 crafts 😝 jewelry 👽 Plastidip 🤣 Halo EFX 🤔 lotions 😁 creams 😎 plastic resins 🙂 nail polish 😲 melt pour soap 😍 embossing 😇 wood and much more!) Do NOT use with concrete the color will not be the same as displayed.
|Manufacturer:||BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS|
|Brand:||BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS|
|Publisher:||BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS|
|Studio:||BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS|
|Item Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.01 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.09 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By 1 Shot
mpn: 21152000, ean: 0705002015242,
Oil-based, high gloss enamels for interior and exterior use on metals, wood and glass. Favored among pinstripers and sign painters, these enamels offer great flow characteristics, single stroke coverage and vibrant durability. Available in a variety ...
By Gilders Paste
mpn: CS303PP-SL, ean: 0899764000865,
Let The Glowing Metallic Or Vivid Jewel-Like Tones Of These Innovative, Decorative, Non-Tarnishing Pastes Transform Picture Frames, Furniture, Metalwork, Artwork, Molding, Ceramics, Textiles Or Almost Any Clean Dry Surface. This Paste Is Made Of High...
mpn: HSF54, ean: 0697284290014,
High efficient shielding paint for the protection against high-frequency electromagnetic fields, low frequency electric fields and RF/Microwave radiation. Interior application on walls, ceiling and floors. Pure silicate paint based on potassium sili...
Bakell's Luster Dusts - Edible? Yes they are! Luster Dusts are a finer powder than the Tinker DustsTM Edible Glitter but with the same incredible shine with brilliant pearlized tones in each color shade. Luster Dusts can be turned into a beautiful ...
By Winsor & Newton
mpn: 3253751, ean: 0094376904413,
Wn liquin medium 1 liter...
By Perfect Pearls
mpn: PPP-KIT-16007, ean: 0789541016007,
Perfect Pearls Jewels Pigments. Create dazzling pearl effects with Perfect Pearls. They are so easy to use wet or dry. Stamp with Perfect Medium ink pad (included) and brush on Perfect Pearls for a spectacular look. Mix with watercolors, inks, acryli...
mpn: KIT-AB-PEARL-8, TES KIT-AB-PEARL-8, ean: 0844927091327,
Testors New Aztek airbrushable paints are a perfect complement to your Aztek Airbrush.
They will however, work in any brand of airbrush. Made with the same high quality and standards of the Testors brand paints, our all purpose acrylic paints for ai...
By BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS
mpn: IR1, ean: 0857750007489,
Each container has 1.5oz (42grams) of Pure Dry Powder Pigment by weight. 💎 Use approx 1-2 tsp of pigment per 1lb of soap. Hot process 1/4-1/2 per 1lb of soap💎 ALL of our pigments are 100% VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE💎 Please see s...
By Badger Air-Brush Co.
mpn: 64-262, ean: 0047459642627,
Badger Air-Brush Company's new Woods and Water Airbrush Colors are highly pigmented, professional grade, and ready to use. All Woods and Water Colors are water based and non-toxic. Woods and Water Colors will adhere to a variety of natural surfaces i...
VViViD is a manufacturer based in Canada specializing in acrylic and PVC products for the creative industries. Providing the easiest, safest and most durable products in the industry.Neutral Aqua glow powder from VViViD Scientific products. This pigm...